fastglass1

Re: sine up now

1) Mike Cribbin---------Tuesday to Saturday------will do Tuesday Bar food
2) John Rrrrrrrrrrrrichied---------
3) Gene Bricker & "The Gang"-------........................ will do Wednesday diner with Keath
4) Jay, Debbie and Jason Leach------
5) Bob and Kent-------------................................Will help John <------ John is a bit beyond my help. :shock::laughing
6) Gary+Chris Finch & "SackOCats" on steroids ------
7) Bill Smith and Larry--------------------------
8) Lars and Jack -------------------------------
9) donny chu and that bad *** bullet------------------will get Bill drunk
10]Ron & Angela (1Fastalli)-------------------------
11]Brian and Sarah (silverbullet02)--------------------
12]
13]
14]

John, are we doing dinner on Thursday????

Last edited:
J

John Richied

1) John, are we doing dinner on Thursday????
You got it Bob, and thank you!

2) John Rrrrrrrrrrrrichied and Travis = (Sasquatch fightin

Last edited by a moderator:

1FASTALLI

You got it Bob, and thank you!

2) John Rrrrrrrrrrrrichied and Travis = (Sasquatch fightin

J

John Richied

Travis and I will be there Sunday to make sure our Gary stays out of trouble, he will be there Sunday night too :very happy

Did you know Gary Finch will be 60 years old tomorrow?

YEAH 60!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY! :wink

You old Fukster! :big grin

cj707

Since I'm not cooking, I'll just bring tons of beer for everybody. Except Gene...and Keith. I only have a 3/4 ton truck.

J

John Richied

Since I'm not cooking, I'll just bring tons of beer for everybody. Except Gene...and Keith. I only have a 3/4 ton truck.
:LMAO:

:at the bar BEER >>> COLD BEER! :big grin

Sorry Gene you can't have none... :laughing

J

John Richied

If others want to they could bring BBQ charcoal, starter fluid, paper plates, plastic cutlery, napkins

badbait

John, I will make a run to Costco before coming up and get the charcoal, starter, paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, plastic cups, paper towls and tin foil. I suggest that if you don't want to eat with plastic you should bring a knife and fork from home but we will have plastic there incase you forget. You might even consider bringing a plate if you don't like eating off paper plates.

Bill

Last edited:
J

John Richied

John, I will make a run to Costco before coming up and get the charcoal, starter, paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, plastic cups, paper towls and tin foil. I suggest that if you don't want to eat with plastic you should bring a knife and fork from home but we will have plastic there incase you forget. You might even consider bringing a plate if you don't like eating off paper plates.

Bill
Thanks Bill that’s great!

Now about this part where some of the people are too good to eat with plastic cutlery and off paper plates… :shock:

WHO IS THIS THAT IS TOO GOOD FOR US? :LMAO:

badbait

There may not be anybody after that coment but when there plastic fork breaks and punches a hole in there plate, I will of warned them that they should of brought something better.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Re: sine up now

1) Mike Cribbin
2) John Rrrrrrrrrrrrichied
3) Gene Bricker & "The Gang"
4) Jay, Debbie and Jason Leach
5) Bob and Kent
6) Gary+Chris Finch & "SackOCats" on steroids
7) Bill Smith and Larry
8) Lars and Jack
9) donny chu and that bad *** bullet_________________
10]Ron & Angela (1Fastalli)
11]
12]
13]
14]

I just talked to Larry Schow... he will be there baby!

I don't see anyone from CARB being invited to calculate the AB32 fees associated with all of the CO2 that will be emitted as a result of bar-b-queing, smack-talking and racing that is going on now and that will continue to go on during and well after this event is history.... :LMAO:

R

Redding XB21

Don't forget the methane the Gary emits. Wether he's walking or talking, its all the same!:very happy There's a wind farm names after him here in Ca.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli-drenaline Rush

Don't forget the methane the Gary emits. Wether he's walking or talking, its all the same!:very happy There's a wind farm names after him here in Ca.
Maybe you guys can modify his Ally with one of those new-fangled CA dairy farm methane recovery units! Just what he needs for the sack-o-cats to get that baby back in tip-top shape!!!!... no doubt she'd run just right with all that high-quality gas piped into the mota!!!! :LMAO:

J

John Richied

What we have so far

Bill is stopping by Costco before coming up to get the charcoal, starter fluid, paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, plastic cups, paper towels and tin foil.

Lars is bringing

cj707

We'll figure it out. Usually everyone's gone by saturday night