Secrets OUT! Aman's got a new DRAG BOAT/MOTOR !!

ALLISONMAN

KEEP talking there "i cant get my boat off the trailer yeller!!!!!!" you would have seens some chit last year if i hadnt tore up before the rally, boy!!!!! but i have a something a little extra that ill be bringing next year heheheheheheheheehehe

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey PINKIE!...not sure why you wanted to show that..but...

...Where's the TROLLING MOTOR?!?....

...Where's the FISHING GEAR?!?!.....

....WHERE'S the BASS?!?....

:lol:

PS if you listent to the audio you will hear that I let off just before the buoy, owing to radio advice that there were wakes from a cruiser launching at the library park ramp just prior to the race...didn't want to spear those :p

J

John Richied

Lou that is an unedited video/picture that you did not even know was being shot at the time… If your scared say you’re scared …hehehe. You said, "I let off before the buoy in a drag race"… LOL Are you making excuses?

That little red bassboat boat gets it pretty darn good with a little 225, I think even you agree with that… with some real horsepower on the back… OH BABY! :mrgreen:

Just being a fast bassboat is WAY cool with such a small amount of horsepower, neither of the other bassboats came off the trailer for a reason during the drags, oh I think I mentioned that once…. :p :p :p

Is the XB-03 comin off the trailer for the drags at the next W.A.R.? Smokin’ that thing again won’t be near as much fun as running with that full-encapsulated yeller one of a kind XB03 wanna be pretty fast LOOKING drag boat. If this really happens Randy can run the little red boat flat out and see just how fast he can run flat out! Heck he can even go drag Yeller after I have my way with him.

You want drama and excitement, Lets Drag Baby!! :wink:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Lou that is an unedited video/picture that you did not even know was being shot at the time
:lol: :lol: How you figger dat? I knew those boys had cameras!!

I have ALL the WAR footage shot by Steffan and Mike; we ran two races if you recall, that was one of them for sure!

Different vantage points will show different margins between the boats dependent on the angle. The pic I posted was video from Steffan's camera and you can see that he is lined up straight with the buoy and 2/3 of the motel. You need the third reference point (motel) to ensure you have a straight shot. Without it, as the camera points to the right, the apparent gap (between the boats) decreases, and if the camera points to the left, the apparent gap increases.

rugrat

Probationary User
PINKIE, QUIT YOUR BITCHIN. :wink: YOU KNOW YOU GOT SPANKED. BACK WHEN THAT RACE WENT DOWN YOU WERENT SAYIN ANY OF THIS. WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE IN OPINION? DID YOU GET A NEW BOAT? IS IT PINK? :D

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I stand corrected, Pinkie! You're right...I didn't know it was being shot at the time. But WHERE was Neil in relation to the buoy and motel? And his "John vs. XY2" video does not show the finish clearly at all.

As far as the XB2003 coming off the trailer...you BET I will line up with you in May of 06!! But here's the BAD NEWS PINKIE....even WITH 372 bolted onto the back of the PinkChip, XhumpinY is STILL gonna HUMP ya! :lol: :lol: :lol:

J

John Richied

Good god Lou, your “race boat” XR-2001 with over 100 PLUS horsepower more then me, an XB-2002 with a 225 and you won, but you should have… Now if I have equal or more horsepower… THAT WOULD BE FUN!

You go a head and play it up but you know better…

PS Berryessa would be a nice place to film boat races just before they impose the 5-mph speed zones on the lakeshore…. LOL

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
you won, but you should have
YEP! Same point as my heavy (relatively) XB-2003 with 280 compared to your much lighter XB2002 in 2004. I had that boat LOADED down and made some big mistakes that year...but I do learn from them!

My 280 wasn't running right at the WAR anyway....(gee who does that sound like LOL) the TPI was way fat! I had my hands full with getting the XR ready. It's not like I could prep several boats at the same time, especially with the 260 on the XR locking up that same week!

That was fun...I remember saying to someone that week, if the racing doesn't kill me, the stress will! :p

PS Berryessa would be a nice place to film boat races just before they impose the 5-mph speed zones on the lakeshore

J

John Richied

Do it for FUN, do it for GLORY, do it because you CAN….

Let’s Drag Baby!

GPI Racing

I hope you guys realise that there will some "hollywood" to this whole thing. To give you an idea, to shoot the 15 minutes we did for Monster Nation, it took 9 hours. We raced from so many angles I was tired of boating. I was tons of fun but just different than I imagined.

Good to see the boys "dukin' it out" already..! :lol:

Randy

J

John Richied

Just think of whom could all show up…

Randy Pierson from Minnesota

Lou Jones and his Yeller XR-2001 race boat from California

Bill Smith and his white SS2000 sport boat from California

Scott Vickery and his Yeller XB-XR-03/capsule “fast looking” race boat from Florida.

John Richied and his little red XB-2002 wannabe race boat/bass boat from Washington.

Russ Benton and his little red XR-2001 race boat from New Mexico.

Bob Prell and his XB-2002 from Illinois.

J

John Richied

Anyone seen any Yeller boats running around here lately… Yeller, did they pull the plug on your PC?
Whatcha doing mounting that Merc stool in your race boat?

It’s always quietest just before the storm. :wink: