SDBA in Ft. Worth Texas!

Rocket

Well I don't have all the results from Ft. Worth in yet,,,, But here's what I know.............................. 123 boats! :D A Ton of HOT Spectators! :?

Final Results for Ft. Worth ( took a few calls but here is what I got.)
TFH White over Verstuyf
TAH Stokes over Ray
TAF Dietz over Singleton
P/M Reed over Lempar
PCE Douglas over Loomis
T/E Tucker over Olson
P/E Benson over Leblanc
M/E Copeland over Shovanec
S/E Plyer over Hall
R/R Albright over Gehan

And not to mention,,,,,,,,,,,, The "FLYINGBUTCHER" went several rounds sunday!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Way to go Bill!!!!!!!! where did you finish? :)

Here's some Photos>>>>
Originally posted by KCActionPhoto:
[QB] I have posted some Saturday qualifying shots from the Cowtown Lakefest held this weekend. Didn't get a whole of stuff as the pits and the track are a long ways apart. Hope eveyone enjoys them.

http://kcap.smugmug.com/gallery/1742857 [/QB]

FLYING BUTCHER

races

You beat me to the news. Computer was down yesterday. Congrads on the runner up finish!!! You sure were lookin good all day in that little red and white "rocket". We finished up thrid I guess. Last race was my worst all weekend, didn't trim her up enough down the track. What a great race they put on. I have never got more that 2 runs on Saturday and to get 4 was a treat. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and for all the support. Great bunch of outboard guys sticking together there. Jim and his wife are sure a treat to visit with. How did your last race go? Really ugly wind and storm as we were leaving. I plan on going to Brian but will be coming alone. If you know of anyone who could put me in and pick me up I sure will need some help. Hey, how in the world did you find (let alone keep) a honey like Debbie??? She must be addicted to speed! Got a e-mail from Kevin Kraft (outboard guy 10 second class in IHBA) said he met you at one of the combined races-he is leading his class running a "clamp on" Outboards forever!! Keep the open side up!!

Rocket

Re: races

FLYING BUTCHER said:
You beat me to the news. Computer was down yesterday. Congrads on the runner up finish!!! You sure were lookin good all day in that little red and white "rocket". We finished up thrid I guess. Last race was my worst all weekend, didn't trim her up enough down the track. What a great race they put on. I have never got more that 2 runs on Saturday and to get 4 was a treat. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and for all the support. Great bunch of outboard guys sticking together there. Jim and his wife are sure a treat to visit with. How did your last race go? Really ugly wind and storm as we were leaving. I plan on going to Brian but will be coming alone. If you know of anyone who could put me in and pick me up I sure will need some help. Hey, how in the world did you find (let alone keep) a honey like Debbie??? She must be addicted to speed! Got a e-mail from Kevin Kraft (outboard guy 10 second class in IHBA) said he met you at one of the combined races-he is leading his class running a "clamp on" Outboards forever!! Keep the open side up!!
Bill that's GREAT! Third is nothing to shake a stick at in SDBA's M/E class! :shock: Not to mention that it was your first time on SDBA's clocks!!!!

We had to race Chase Copleand in the last round,,,,,,,,, He is 17 years old and VERY hard to Beat!!!!!!!!! He was last years High points champion and is the current leader in High points this year! :shock: His Hydro run's 10.0's on EVERY pass! :cry: :cry: :cry: I knew I couldn't out ET him this weekend,,,,,,,,So I'd have to get him on the reaction time! :? I cut a .004 red eye,, and lost! :( But,,, I tried! :wink:

But, we have a NEW JSRE secret weapon coming to the "Sweet & Sassy" shop next week,,,So in Bryan,, we will give them BIG blocks something else to look at,,,,,,,,, The BACK of SASSY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill,, if you need a Tow-Hoe in Brian,, just say the word,,,,,,,,,, we will find you somebody good for you! Debbie can Tow, or Al, or somebody! I'll see who all is coming and get you in! Even if we can't,,,,,,,,,SDBA always has somebody that is willing to help Tow,,,, I have been to several races by myself,, and SDBA always helps out to find a Tow-hoe! Just another reason SDBA's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Nothing But Class"!!!

Rocket

PS> Thanks for the compliment on Debbie!!!!! :D :D :D She's my "Lucky Charm"!!! And,,,,,I love her with all my heart! :wink:

FLYING BUTCHER

drags

We are going to have to put that 17 year old to bed early at Bryan!! What a great weekend. Can't wait until next race. Better get a few hours on the "secret" before letting her have her head!! That ole worn out 260 was laying down some good times. See you all at Bryan. Thanks for info on getting a driver this association is as good as it gets!!

J

John Richied

Butch is up and racin’ YAHOO! Right on Bill!

For those of you that don’t know when The Flyin’ Butch says,
Computer was down yesterday.
That means Joyce wasn’t around to read and type for him… :p

Also when Butch says,
If you know of anyone who could put me in and pick me up I sure will need some help.
He is not talking about launching his boat (a boat-hoe); he is talking about getting in and out of the shower in the morning…

Sounds like you guys had a blast and did well… congratulations!
Good luck at the next drags!

Takem on the right!

JaySmithRacing

Mike ,
Jim picked up the motor today , we ran it on the stand and Jim said it didn't even sound like an outboard , and that was with 140 lbs compression heads. Can't wait till it gets the 200+ lbs compression added to it ! Bet it will run some 9.50's without much trouble. Guess your gonna have to find a fat girl to ride in the rear to slow it down to the 10 OHS...LOL

Good luck !

J

John Richied

JaySmithRacing said:
Guess your gonna have to find a fat girl to ride in the rear to slow it down to the 10!
LMAO... and she has to be NAKED! :p :p :p

Rocket

JaySmithRacing said:
Mike ,
Jim picked up the motor today , we ran it on the stand and Jim said it didn't even sound like an outboard , and that was with 140 lbs compression heads. Can't wait till it gets the 200+ lbs compression added to it ! Bet it will run some 9.50's without much trouble. Guess your gonna have to find a fat girl to ride in the rear to slow it down to the 10 OHS...LOL

Good luck !
Jay thanks for the post! :D The guys and Gals on here would love to hear more from you!!!!! :wink:

I can't wait to have another JSRE motor to try and slow down! :D :D :D

My last JSRE power head raced has over 6-seasons without a hitch! :D It sure made me a believer that if you put in the right parts, and hire the BEST engine builder,,, that these 2.5's will stay together like Mercury designed them to! 8)

Thanks for all your support these past two seasons,,,, And you can put up another 1st on your wall of Fame! :wink: