SDBA heads to WACO TX!!!

Rocket

03/24/06

ATTENTION RACE TEAMS!!

Every team that submits their registration online for the first Waco event will receive a ticket for the Line-X spray on bedliner! Sponsored by Line-X of Waco valued at $455 Only teams that Pre-Register will be eligible to win prize Winner will be announced Saturday Don

Rocket

Well,,,, We're back! :D

I finished 3rd out of 16 boat field!!! :D (And did that on five Cylinders :shock: )

There were 123 boats in WACO.... The weather cleared Saterday and Sunday and it turned out to be a Great weekend!!!!!!!

The new Score board is my mom'n!!! Check out the Red lite the inside boat did against my .081 Lite!! :shock:

Rocket

john4utvols said:
Any pics from that event
Everybody's pretty tired,, I think they ran boats until 7:00 last night, and then had to pack up adn drive home! :? But I'll post them as I see them!!!!!!

Check www.dragboatphoto.com he has Fridays up now, and should have Saterday and Sundays up ASAP!!!

Rocket

john4utvols said:
Rocket that last pics you posted didn't have one A-boat in it, do they have something agaisnt them.
No not at all!! There's photos of A-boats on page's 6,8,9,10 7 13!!! :D

There were only three A-boats there,, Me, Denise Hodges, and Donnie Lott!!!!!!

WE NEED MORE A-BOATS at SDBA races!!!! :wink:

john4utvols

My bad Rocket earlier it would only let me view three pages, I see them now. I wish I had the dough to race I would be right there beside ya. Maybe one day, or years.

Rocket

john4utvols said:
My bad Rocket earlier it would only let me view three pages, I see them now. I wish I had the dough to race I would be right there beside ya. Maybe one day, or years.
No problem,,, SDBA loves Outboards!! :D It's just around here,, most of the outboards either race with ODBA or DSRA and are tapped out on the $$$ to race with SDBA too! :shock:

As SDBA grows,, we see more and more outboards show up at SDBA races!! The Oklahoma City race has a ton that pull from the north!

I'll keep ya'll posted on all of SDBA events and news!! :wink: