Scratches

Bob Ant

I have a bunch of scratches in my dark green color from my wife letting the boat hit the dock while she is supposed to be holding it away. :smile
The scratches become light green and stick out like a sore thumb. Besides getting my wife to start lifting weights to avoid future scratches , how do you get them to go away. They are deep enough to go beyond rubbing them out.

DO I need to buy a new boat? or maybe get a new stronger wife. forget that-- new boat cheaper.

Bob A.

Crazyoz

Banned
I`m sure you can get the gel coat to match from the factory, give Bill a call.I have a wife just like that man cant seem to get her trained just right or maybe me she cant train. Anyway the scratches are there and the gel coat made them go away. Make sure you get the ratio of mixture from them cause this stuff aint like bondo. Good luck with the wife and the scratches.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Fekkit Bob just go fishin, for some reason :confused: when your wife is sitting at the dock holding the boat I don't think anyone is noticing some scratches on it!!! :laughing

You lose that one and you'll be thinkin... :idiot

:beer:
RA

champ198

:cool: I agree with RA. . .:smile Oh, btw, I use Meguiars scratch-X and it works great. Just don't over do it.

John S

I have a bunch of scratches in my dark green color from my wife letting the boat hit the dock while she is supposed to be holding it away. :smile
This is why Ive learned its just waaaay easier to either tie it up myself, or beach it on the sand, and give the wife a cocktail and tell her to enjoy herself. Not one boating day ruined since.