Sad day wendsday

skeeterd

Selling my new ally.Leaving the keys at 8;00am to drive too live oak fl.I never got the chance too enjoy this allison,but i will get another one soon.I talked too alot of cool people that called me out of the blue to explain this type of boat too me.Thanks for the brotherly feeling and kind words.Sometime life throws us some curves but we all rebound.Hate too sell it but it will be worth it too be done with the ex and child support.Hell yeah.

redwingally

that is a fair trade off in my opinion. When you are ready contact me and come up to the Big O, we have 4 different 21's with 4 different powers on them. Glad to give you a demo and a day of fishing.

Good luck.

WildWolf

Sometimes its hard to do the right thing but it sounds like you have. Later this year is going to be a GOOD time to be boat shopping with everybody freaking about fuel prices. There will be deals to be had.

Good Luck!!

WW

RedAllison

Skeet once you family you family for life unless you axe to leave. Just because you are "sans boat" don't mean ya gotta leave or quit comin around here. You doin whatcha gotta do and for the right reasons. If the homelife aint happy NOTHING ELSE is so first things first my good man. :at the bar

Hope it all works out for you and the lil one,
RA