Rumble On The River

ALLISONMAN

When Is The Rumble On The River In Ky?????????????? Need To Get My Motor Tuned Up And Try And Make It This Year!!!! And Might Bring The Shookster With Me So When Can Down Come Cold Ones!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

BigRedAlli

Racing, Poker Run, and a Whole Lot of Fun for All!

There will be all kinds of Outboard Boats, Jet Boats and V-Drives. All are Welcome. Race Classes for all.

There will also be inflatable toys there for the kids. Slides and a Jump House for example.

Racing:
We will have a horn start. There will be a pairing buoy setup in front of the start buoys. You need to be paired by the first buoy. The boat closest to the shore will be the pace boat at 1500-1800 RPM. After passing the pairing buoy once you are even the horns will sound. Be ready because it may not be exactly at the start buoy. The horn can be sounded anytime after passing the pairing buoy.

Point Park River Run
August 22nd, 23rd, & 24th 2008
Point Park
Carrollton, Kentucky 41008
Come Join the Fun!

Our Mission Statement
Bringing good people together to enjoy Carrollton Hospitality, Have Fun with Old and New Friends, Race Boats, Enjoy the River & Park, and Donate Money to the​

BigRedAlli

heck i am blind!!!!!!!!!! great and yes it is between race weekend so now i need a tune-up!!!!!!!!
:cool

Bring the Family A-Man!!! Should be plenty to do for the kids...

What about the rest of you past Rumble attendees!!!
Chris (Lightning Rod), David Lanham, Thom and Todd, Hack, Chummy (Hack needs a rematch:smile), John, Ricky.

Hope you all can make it up this year!!!

beanieoz

Banned
Marty me and the woman are planning to make it. May not have the motor rebuilt by then but will try if not may have to hitch a ride. We will talk to you latter about it.

Fl Boy in ILL

Sorry We can't make it we have a race for SLDBA in Litchfield Ill that same weekend, would love to come try my luck in Unlimited, good luck to all that are going have fun and be safe.

Rick