Roll Call Aug 25th Fairmont,MN drags

wally II

A big thanks go out to Bob and Barb(and everyone else who helped out) for hosting a great racing event this past sat.

Also a big thanks to Mike K. for taking the great photos. Anyone interested can go to the Upper Midwest Powerboat website and see over 300 photots of the event.

Great site, supportive and friendly community and some competive racing.

Already looking forward to next year. Rest assured that next time I will be a bit quicker on the "up trim" so I spend more time leading and less time playing "catch up" in the Lake Racer II class. Mike

wally II

Yes we did. At the Pub on the lake where everyone went after the races. Met the owner who was a really nice guy and who hoped we would return next year.

Allison's Allison

Also wanna thank Bob and everyone else there runnin the show. Had a great time, hated to leave so quick but had to be done. Great pics from Mike and Barb. Even greater pic on the home page of the UMPBA website, even though the wrong guy won!....I'll see what I can do to change that next time. Good to see some familer faces and meet some new ones. Almost time to start thinking snowmobiles!....I said ALMOST.

Last edited: