Roll Call Aug 25th Fairmont,MN drags

wally II

Count me in! Missed the first MN event and won't miss this one. Looks like a neat chain of lakes(4 lakes total) for some fun cruising before and after the event.

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I'm so sorry to announce I'll be there. BOB--I need step 1 of the Wizard's Polish (fiberglass)

I'll speak for Aaron D--who will be there.

Last edited:

Barefoot Bob

It will be good to have you again Mark, I know Aaron will also be there with his fast SS.

What step one do you need? Are you talking about Finish Cut or Turbo Cut. And do you have a pad for you high speed buffer? Let me know and I can bring everything to Fairmont for you.

Clyde

Probationary User
looking good, all I need is My LU, a drag prop and a tow vehicle...don't worry, be happy:beer:

msethsmile

Funny Guy
BB--
I have enough of the Supreme Seal and a pad. I need the Turbo Cut.

Scott in MN

Quickest way for you to lose weight on your boat Bob is to remove the shot bags I hid there from the last race.....

John S

You guys all suck! Just send me the trophy, and well all be square! Run fast, run straight, and for bejesus sake, be safe. I'll catch up with ya later!

I cant believe when you guys are racing, Ill be in a penguin suit pushin another dummask off the cliff!

Barefoot Bob

John, have fun in that wedding you are in. We will miss ya

And Scott I will have to look where you hid them sand bags...LOL Maybe I should just get off of the supplements and stop lifting weights. I have a feeling that my gut would make up the difference then though

Allison's Allison

Bob, Just put the $$ for the entry fee in the mail today. Sorry for waiting till the last minute, Tom French had something come up and was waiting to see if he is gonna make it. Doesn't look good but if he does, he'll pay at the race. I will be there for sure. I'm gonna bring my wife this time....watch out powder puff class!

Barefoot Bob

Bring your top end props!!!! Looks like the Sheriff will be doing radar for us and wants to see some big numbers after the drags.
Also, if anyone would like to purchase any high perf 2 cycle oil I can bring some five gallon pails along.

John S

You all should be thankful I isnt a showin, cause this is all you would see ifn I was there!

Have fun, boys!

John S

That picture was actually taken at the New Ulm race when I lined up against B-rad. I was at the finish line waiting for him! Heehee