Robbie Patterson Allison Modified Sportmaster

catfish123

You will like it a lot............Robbie does excellent work.

J

John Richied

Looks like you are in for a little gain in handling and speed!
Nice Neil, very nice! :big grin

Rocket

How do you contact them? Website???? Phone???

About How much does something like that cost to have done?????? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

catfish123

I used to use some of the "bigger name" prop guys to work my props. Then I switched to Robbie and found out that the only thing that was really bigger.........LOL.........was the price that I had been paying. His prop work in my opinion is also second to none, just like his gearcase work.

propmanjay

Funny, I sent a PM regaurding this very subject and never got a reply. I had money in hand just waiting on friendy advice.

catfish123

If your post is in reference to sending Robbie a PM in here, I don't believe he spends much time at all on this board or others. He may have just not seen it.

props4u2

Funny, I sent a PM regaurding this very subject and never got a reply. I had money in hand just waiting on friendy advice.

Propmanjay,
Your screen name might have been the problem, I probably thought of you as a prop shop looking to copy what Robbie and I took years to perfect. That happens all too often in this business.

Lee

propmanjay

Lee, thank you for the explanation. My father and I started fixing props mainly as a hobby back in 77. I lost my Dad in O4 and I took the name in rememberance of him. I have had handling problems above 104 and was looking for an answer. Robbie's work looks top notch.

badbait

Hey Neil that looks very nice I'll be interested in taking a close look at that at the rally. Are you coming and if so for how many days?

Ally03 200xs

Hey Neil that looks very nice I'll be interested in taking a close look at that at the rally. Are you coming and if so for how many days?
Your more than welcome to take a look at my case if I go to the rally. My wife and I just had our first baby girl. It will be a last minute decision if I go or not.

Last edited:

badbait

Congradulations Neil on the new daughter. I Hope that doesn't mean the XB2003 will be on the market soon.