Road Trip

strip

We are heading to New Orleans in the morning to pick up the little Lee Craft boat I am purchasing. And as an interesting turn of events I am delivering my Allison down there to her new owner. I have heard it said that the 2 happiest days in a boat owners life is the day he buys it and the day he sells it. This for sure has not been the case with me. I was truly overwhelmed with gloom when I recieved his deposit payment today. I will miss that boat and the feeling I always got when i was setting in the cockpit. I feel foolish with so many things that are wrong in the world today, that I want to pray for the salvation of our country so that I may own another one.

allisonriverrat

well............if ya try to disappear cause you dont have an a boat..... i will hunt ya down!!!!! ya ready to rally? congrats on the sell.lol

Texan

I hear ya, Bill. But with $3.50 plus premium looming, that little gas sipper on the back of the new to you rig will be welcome for sure. I hate that it had to go, but there will be a time soon where another rig might come up and it all work out for the better. Drive safe.

GotMyAlly

well............if ya try to disappear cause you dont have an a boat..... i will hunt ya down!!!!! ya ready to rally? congrats on the sell.lol
+1.....you better be at the rally, no matter how long it takes you to run from the ramp to the beach. :big grin

Congrats on the sale though!

strip

She is in the hands of her new owner. He was defvinately waaay happier about the deal than I was. but i did what i had to do. Now, I need someone to come tow my new rig so I can get some aired out pics of her.lol!