Riding on marbles.

chad202

those of you that've been there know what i'm talking about. a different feeling up there.

catfish123

Have you gone faster yet in your boat, Chad, or is this about something else??

Bob

suicidealli

i know what u mean chad....... take a little while to get use to it........ your might be a little different than the ss, but i would love to get some pics of mine when it is runing like that.....LOL be safe man

propmanjay

Now add a right lean and the feel of water building on the right side and you have what John, Mike , Myself and others have been asking about. A bump on the trim just don't seem like the answer.

Blue Gray in PA

I think it's caused by too much skeg if you're referring to the same thing I've dealt with - and running a stock SM. Changing lower units made a big difference for me and gave it that "locked in" feeling.

catfish123

I think you guys may have your nutz confused with marbles. At the speeds some of you are running, you're running on your nutz which aren't the same over 100 mph as they are at less than 100 mph..............LOL

Blue Gray in PA

NUTZ - My wife keeps mine safely locked in a drawer lest I be tempted to use them. LOL When I'm running full-out, she's right there with me and the kids are in the back smiling. If'n we're gonna go, we're all gonna go together. :) (Yes we all wear our jackets too)

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Chad when I saw the title of the post I knew what you were talking about. :big grin