Ride-On hydraulic tire balancer

GotMyAlly

A while back I put a little bit larger set of tires on my truck. 34" BFG all-terrains. There's no super swamper, but they are more aggressive than the factory tires. They balanced out OK but still had a little shimmy at 75 MPH and it got more annoying at 80+. I was going to put Dyna-Beads in the tires. They really help balance out the bigger swampers that we run on the jeeps. But dyna-beads won't go through the valve stem if you've got a newer vehicle with the government-mandated tire pressure monitoring system. Thanks Uncle Sam for protecting me. So not wanting to pay to have the tires dismounted, dyna-beads poured in, then re-mounted......I looked for other options. I came across this stuff called Ride-On. It's a gel that you put in the tire. It slings around in the tire and disperses to balance the tire as it spins. I used a bottle and a half per tire and at $20/16oz bottle it's a little pricey but dyna beads cost about $20/tire too so it's comparable, except I didn't have to dismount/re-mount to put this stuff in. Just pull the valve stem, pour it in, and re-inflate the tire. I've only had it in there for a day, but so far I'm VERY pleased with the stuff. They offer different formulations for off-hwy vehicles, trailers, motorcycles, etc. I'm going to put some in my jeep tires next and may even put some in my trailer tires. As an added benefit to perfectly balancing the tires, it also seals small punctures just like Slime does.

http://www.ride-on.com/how-does-ride-on-tps-help-balance-tires-and-reduce-vibrations.html