Richard is getting that 280 rolling

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thx guys! She really garners attention wherever she goes! I was loading her on the trailer at Belton and the guy next to me on the ramp asked how fast she'll go. I told him I've had her to 91.5, and he says "yeah mine will go 94-95." I didn't have the heart to tell the guy that I also own a boat just like his (Ranger 521) with the same power (250), and I can get 74 mph WOT (5300 rpm) with a beat up 27p Tempest.... Must be Ally-envy lol....

LakeAnna

That's funny about the Ranger dude!!! We have several like that here on Anna that all run over a 100:big grin Rangers, Trinton... you name it. I think there is a Gambler here with a 175 that ran 105 too.:idiot

RedAllison

That's funny about the Ranger dude!!! We have several like that here on Anna that all run over a 100:big grin Rangers, Trinton... you name it. I think there is a Gambler here with a 175 that ran 105 too.:idiot
The ramp is FULL of 80mph Rangers, 90mph Tritons, 100mph Gamblers. But them guys must have a secret cove on the lake that they all go to because I've NEVER seen them once they launch. Just a bunch of 65-75mph cookie cutters makin wakes and clutterin up the lakes! :big grin