1st: Glenn Reynolds
2nd: Brian Welch
3rd: Colin Hall
4th: Brett Vanderwall

Drag King:

1st: Michael Dixon
2nd: Shane Stoval

hack02

Watched from the water this year. All the racers put on a great show. Congrats Callbaugh on your win. Also, I thought B. Welch had Glen covered in their first race, it was really close. We were yelling and making a spectacle of ourselves out there pulling for you Bryan. Stovall and Dixon put on a show. Their motors sound like they turn 3000 more rpm on top than everyone else. Great fireworks Fri. night. Hope it happens again next year.

jphii

First off I have to thank the town of Kingston, Rick Ross, and all of their people who helped make this event happen. They put on an event that couldn't be beat. I would also like to thank Glenn Reynolds for all of his help, which was considerable. Big thanks to Tony & Linda Brucato for their sponsorship of the ECDBA. Tony, you need to get that Laser ready for Manning. Thanks go to all the rest of you who helped and had a hand in making this event happen. And special thanks to all of the racers for putting on some great racing.

Dixon "only" turned 10,150 and ran 116.5. He's gonna set his computer to get times at our next race. Tommy Dunn had him at about 9.70. It sure was quite a show! Both Shane & Michael are going to be at our next race on 20 Jul in Manning, SC. I'm guessin they are both going to be on top of their game. Gonna be big fun.

hack02

We were only there for Fri. Roger. We left for home Sat. morning. The weather scared my wife away. We hung out with Kruton and his family for a while. We stayed on the steam plant side of the lake for the most part. Made a run up to the sand bar also. We'll be back in a few weeks, can't stay away.