Regional Champ

Brack

Alot of the Allison family knows my grandson Cameron and for the people that do know him you know that he is a great kid. ........... I have been keeping my mouth shut but I have to brag a little bit now. Yesterday at the Northwestern Oklahoma Regional Wrestling Tournament, Cam took 1st place in the 152 weight divison. He is undefeated this season going into the State Tournament next weekend. We are so so proud of him!

whipper

Congratulations!!! He has to be a very gifted athlete to accomplish an undefeated season. Go get em at States!!

My son was the Provincial Champ [like States} at 185 KG and 3rd at Nations a few years back. I know the dedication it takes to get there and how proud you must be. Hes focused on Lacrosse as his sport and excelling at that sport now.

One thing about having a son as a wrestler. The girls feel safe when there around.:big grin

Go Cameron, pin em to win em!!

Brack

Yes, Cameron is a very gifted athlete,....He also plays baseball, (pitcher and 3rd base),.....and he is the QB and corner back for Skiatook, this past football season as a freshman he had over 800 yards passing for the 9th grade team,....and the HS coach has all but told him he will be the starter on varsity as a Sophmore,........and....... last track season he was the regional pole vault Champ,.....to say the least he keeps us very busy

wc911

Congrats hope he goes to the show!! Sounds like hes gonna be a good prospect for Tennessee in a couple years!!!!:LMAO:

Brack

up date......

In the Championship match in the Regional last weekend,...in the first period of the match the kid he was wrestling got ahold of his right thumb trying to peel him off,.....Cam thought the kid broke it,... after taping the thumb to his hand he finished the match and Won 15-zip,.....to say the least Cam was PO'ED fer sure,

as it turned out the Doctor checked it and he has some ligament and tendon damage,...But Cam said that he would not miss State,......He has been working out this week getting ready,....

Brack

Back from the State Tournament,......Cameron was very disappointed, we lost in the semi-finals,.......to compete at about 70 percent with the Hand injury,.......we are still very proud,.........we had a great Wrestling season now on to baseball,......The Doc told him that he needs 2 weeks before starting to throw,

whipper

Back from the State Tournament,......Cameron was very disappointed, we lost in the semi-finals,.......to compete at about 70 percent with the Hand injury,.......we are still very proud,.........we had a great Wrestling season now on to baseball,......The Doc told him that he needs 2 weeks before starting to throw,

Hope the hand heals up good soon. Injurys are a pain in the but!! Well I guess that would be a Glute injury? You know what I mean.:big grin We bombed at Provs up hear at Lacrosse. The team did OK my son got MVP wasnt a total wash, at least we tyed one.

wc911

Tell him congrats . Glad to see him go so far ,just make sure the hand is good befor he turns it lose on the ball field. Im just glad I have a job where I can still be a part of school sports,even tho my son is in college and started as strong saftey his freshman year . Its just diffrent from middle school to high school and then to college . My school is in district playoffs in bball and they are fixing to start region playoffs and its like having 16 kids on the team when were at the game. I hope he heals good and cant wait to see yall in July!!!!