Rear fasbass cover

Deason

I have a Racing rear hatch on my 2002 and want one thats more fishing friendly ,, Does the new fasbass leave enough room for someone to fish? Would put the old style on it but really like the way the new one covers all the way to the transom ,, Besides looking really koollll....:beer:

suicidealli

I have the old stlye low one for fishing, and the race one for rallys. Works great. Anyone have a pic of the newer style low one? I looked on Allison, and just seen the old one.
Roy

suicidealli

Thanks brack.. I was on that page and didn't see it.. Looks cool, but I think the old stlye low one would be better fishing. Kinda a happy medium tho... I like it..

Roy

Deason

Yea I really like the new style, Thanks for the pics Joe thats sweet. I have looked at them on Allison but havent seen a pic with a motor , I like it alot.... Im gonna go ahead and order me the new style..Thanks for all the pics and help everyone,,There are some great people on this board. Im on the road working rt now so maybe if I order it from Bill mon it will be waiting for me when I get home. 22R if your interested in the race one I will more than likley sell it. It is red bottom, black top,gray carpet with black trim, dont know if the hole in the frount of mine is stock or not but if your interested let me know.