real close on a ally drag

suicidealli

yea i bought it. i have a extra drag cowl. i got the pin i needed. only had enough funds for the powerhead. the circle clip cracked and tore up the cylinder and piston. needs a sleeve, and top pinned pistons.

h2oskiier30

Still got a very good price, even considering the damage. Jay's a super cool dude to deal with, too. :wink

suicidealli

yeah he is cool... wizards have gone up... 1500 bucks then a sleeve, machine work new bearings, gaskets.... it's an ok deal.. good think i rebuild them myself. it has extremly low hours. that made the deal. it will be worth about what i have in it when done, but it will be fresh, and i will know exactly what i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roy

suicidealli

all together. a drag with 3 hours on it. just waiting for a set of pump gas heads.

the water up here is full of trash "logs" right now... the weather has been nice... it is killing me....

roy

bigtis

all together. a drag with 3 hours on it. just waiting for a set of pump gas heads.

the water up here is full of trash "logs" right now... the weather has been nice... it is killing me....

roy
you think it's killing you now, wait until you make the first pass in it and then you wake up the next morning wondering how many minutes until you get off of work to go and play again:beer:

suicidealli

LOL i hope your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really like that yellow xb2002 u have... i seen u at jasper, but u were with a bunch of guys..... somebody pointed u out to me...... your still a young guy...LOL

roy

bigtis

i seen u at jasper, but u were with a bunch of guys..... somebody pointed u out to me...... your still a young guy...LOL

roy
you should've come and said hey!!! we had beer in the back of the truck:beer: I felt outta place almost. I told Oran I could tell we were'nt at a dsra race. it was almost 11:00 AM and I didn't see a one person with a beer in their hand EXCEPT US!!! normally at a DSRA race 8am-12pm everyone's still trying to get rid of their hangover.... next year, I might bring my DSRA prostock boat to run against the ODBA superstock. my 200 against their 260's should be good. I get to run 50lbs liter, and run 26cc heads vs. my prostock 32cc.

suicidealli

yeah i got the mariner stuff... everything, but the powerhead... the boat is rouger than i thought though... the shine is great.. it has painted stripes though..... it was a all red boat from the factory.. i hate paint on a boat.

you were in the back of the truck when i seen you... i think i'm going to try dsra, and odba... super stock is a good class.. pro mod is the tuffest... still love the carrollton races in ky though.... run what you brung....... that is where a lite boat will help ya...

roy

Brack

Roy...if you want to part with some of the Mariner stuff, pm your number to me,....Ive been looking for a very nice (Non Alien) Gray cowling,........Thanks

suicidealli

i didn't either til after i picked it up... i asked him if the boat was all gel he said yes. warren thought all the stripes were painted on the ally's..... the short cowl stripes are gel. looks good for paint, but it is paint... i guess next time i will have to fly out and check it out before i buy.... it is a nice boat though.

i like the mariner stuff brack. sorry. it is hard to find!!!!!!

roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

Don't let the cool pix that Roy has posted fool you....... this is the real pic of his next acquisition.......

:LMAO:

Richard

suicidealli

i dont like wood boats...... looking for more of the composite hull, but very light weight...
this is more along the line of the next one... mght need a different motor though.

rockin roy

Last edited:

suicidealli

waiting on heads johnny.... if they dont come tomorrow i pulling the heads off the SS... it is getting cold up here... going to be running my "merc" box too..

roy

Alli-drenaline Rush

i dont like wood boats...... looking for more of the composite hull, but very light weight...
this is more along the line of the next one... mght need a different motor though.

rockin roy

Of course you could always put the Merc from the party barge on it!!!!

froggy

Suicide,

You can wet sand the painted stripes down to the gel. It involves work but it's very do-able. We did it on a painted XR 2002 and it looks factory new. Darris builds em with a nice thick gel coat so don't worry about going through it anywhere but at the sharp edges.

froggy