rally t-shirts

skewby

its about time i start working on the t-shirts for the rally. so like last year put down how many you want and the sizes on this thread. and ladies,( john, and big ben):rolling eyes:laughing, if you want tank tops i am going to check on trying to do some of those as well. again i'm hoping to keep costs down to the $15 for a shirt/koozie combo. come on june!!!! get ready to " put em in and keep em wet" :beer:

let me know if their is any interest in maybe doing a rally hat???? i made a few last year with allison outlaws that went quick, so if their is interest i can get hats for $15 . this year i'm looking at doing different colors( khaki,yellow,red,black and blue) i'll need around a dozen of each color to order them. let me know your thoughts

Last edited:

skewby

skewby 2-- xxl breeze 1--xxl roary 1 med 1 xl buddy boles 3 xxl

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Absolutely Skewby...I was hoping you would do hats!!! I lost 2 of my watts bar hats last year!!! I'll cover the cost of the coozies again this year

I'll take 2 XL shirts!!

Skewby, I want 2 hats!!!!!!

Last edited:

B HEBERT

XL for me and the wife wants to know if you are getting ladies sizes or using all mens sizes. Either a ladies large or mens medium for her. Do I need to send a check now or pay at the rally?