Ra......

The Cashew Kid

Ya boys is goin down Saturday!:wink:very happyI bet you wouldn't mind though seein it would get Fulmer closer to the door. Didn't say your mom knows Greg Byrne? I like him, I think we're in for good things in the future with him runnin the show.

RedAllison

I HOPE WE GO WIN LESS for the rest of the season!!! :gasp :LMAO: I'm tired of Fulmers excuses and :same ole songGO DOGS!!! lmao

She knows Byrne somewhere downda line, I never been down there. I just know all da folks at UofM. :beer:
RA

Leigh

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Ya comin over to my side for the rest of the year? LOL

RedAllison

LuLu I aint THAT desperate yet!!! :razz (BUT yo team fosho lookn bettern most SECrs this year!)

NOT quitin til Fulley duz, :twisted evil :laughing :razz
RA

The Cashew Kid

May the Tide roll this weekend!!! They playin Ole Myth.:beer: If Ole Myth was playin Red China tomorrow I'd pull for tha communists!:big grin

hack02

TN----Ms ST.

And the winner this weekend, Da Vols. (Like Da Bears on SNL.) The score will be 500 to 3 Da Vols, and thats with coach Fulmer playing by himself. If he uses the team it will be 5000 to 3. Fire up the grill, this is gonna be a goodun. Trouble is, I can't find it listed on tv anywhere.

RedAllison

YEP Hackdaddy, Fulmer dun sucked so bad so long TN even lost TV games this year. THAT will affect the programs money, combine that with the few million a few key supporters withheld earlier in the season because they are sick of Fulmer and DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, Fatboy will be gone shortly!!! :at the bar

Take his $6Mill buyout and go live onda river, :gone fishing
RA