Prop

tony Atwell

Well i ran the 30 mazco yesterday and am pretty happy overall. She ran a solid 90 at 6200 never hit the limiter. The 28 drag is a little faster. Boat is plenty fast enough for me.

tony Atwell

What scared the hellouta me was the deceleration. I wasn't ready for it to take so long to slow down. lol heck I thaught my spring has broke on my hot foot. I'm with you on the good speed and low rpm. Thinkin I will leave it on for a while.

Waited on ya new year's you never showed up. sorry all that back strap is gone :LMAO:

Reel Life

This December I put on an SVS and Bruato ECU. Lee & Clay tuned it on the dyno and wound up over 250HP (@ 7600) with stock heads and only 23 degrees timing. Can't wait to get back in it this spring.

bassracr

My name is tony and I have an addiction:( for some reason I baught another prop.
Tony we will be here for you as enablers and tell you that you do not have a addiction . So far it looks like you have it under control and would be considered a "social" propper. We will let you know when you have an addiction. ..That will will be when you are getting in the way of us "that are in denial " snatching up too many props in the propeller section. Until then...
Prop on !

Last edited:

tony Atwell

Feeling a lot better bout my self after talking with Bassracr. They probably wouldn't work well on your boat any way. But thanks for thinkin bout me.:LMAO:

tony Atwell

My name is Tony and I have an addiction. You guest it. I baught another prop. Dam thang was only $200 bucks who in there write mind wouldn't buy it. 26 mazco this thing is nice for the $$