Prop for GS

2Fast2Pass

Props are definately something you have to try. What works great for one person the next will hate. I was once told if I tried a Chopper II that it would be the last prop I put on the boat. I ran it once and sent it out for an ET cut!!! Hey Jeff, I would like to run your 28, maybe I'll see you at Sanford.

whipper

Props are definately something you have to try. What works great for one person the next will hate. I was once told if I tried a Chopper II that it would be the last prop I put on the boat. I ran it once and sent it out for an ET cut!!! Hey Jeff, I would like to run your 28, maybe I'll see you at Sanford.
Totaly agree. I think it is John Richied who always says, ya cant try to many props. Took me 10 to find 2.

ziemer

Sure Ted. Hopefully, mine will be back together. The motor will be done, but I'm putting steering in it too, and currently it's backordered.

I love my Hoss. I had Rich clean it up, and he took a few rpms out of it. Before 105 was 8300ish and now it's down to right at 8k. :beer:

2Fast2Pass

Can't wait. I haven't had a really good top end prop in a long time! Got a 24 Drag 4 that is a great skiing prop and really does everything good but a little small to run all the time. Got 98.7 out of it. Then I have a 26 ET, a must have for anyone :) Can get 100 out of that one. And my riding and fishing prop is a Lab 28 4 blade ET. It's good for 100 also. Cracked my fastest prop, a 28 Chopper II with an ET cut that Billy did for me. Haven't really cared about top end in a while, but all this cold weather has got me itching to get out!!! Hope you get your steering in time. You're going to love it! I usually always have passengers and most of the fast props don't like that. How is the Triton?

Jr in Jax

I like the new Triton, but it hits the limiter a bit earlier than I expected. I hit my 7K limiter at about 80 MPH but it gradually climbed up to 95 which is the same as my chopper II. It dosen't give me as much bow lift as the ChopperII but after an initial pause out of the hole, it accelerates very well. It also drives easier than the ChopperII.