Project XR2001/2's??

90 5.0

Anyone know of where a good project Xr2001 or 2002 is?

I would prefer transom and floor to be solid but needing some tlc etc but can live with that needing redone if that's all that's around??!?

Only ones I have seen for sale recently are all newer on the 2001's and all way to nice on 2002's.

Seems like price on 2002's has gone up a bunch recently?

Colors don't matter have a color scheme in mind and will completely redo anyway that's why I don't want one too nice to start with.

Thanks!!!!

P.S.
SS 2000 would be ok too but I have only seen very nice ones for sale ever they aren't out of the question just in searching have never come across and older cheaper one.

bullwhipjkg

there was a xr2001 in bridge city area for 8500 or 6500
a buddy just put his 96 up for sale for 9000

90 5.0

Thanks justin , the one in bridge city is it advertised anywhere? I checked Beaumont c list and didn't see anything. If it's 6500 I might could do something. But that's about the absolute max I could prolly do.

I was looking for something under 5 really. I want to redo one exactly how I want it and don't want to start with something too nice it seams like it would be a waste to take on that was 9 or ten and completely redo the gel etc.

There was one for 7500 i found a day to late and would have been on it, and it was nice. Would have left it the way it was color wise.

But that was before I got the idea for how I want to do one color wise.

I know they are out there just got to keep looking.