Pickwick is turning it on at night now

SmallJaw

I went down 3 times this week and caught nice fish each trip. These are a couple from last night. We caught 35 in a half night trip and probably 75% were smallmouth's. I love it!

Attachments

JWW8

Nice fish Small Jaw. I went this morning and caught a few off of a rock pile in 4-5 FOW. Other than that couldn't get a bite shallow and couldn't find anything on main channel ledges deep. I parked next to a red Allison trailer at McFarland. Maybe that was you.

SmallJaw

Nice fish Small Jaw. I went this morning and caught a few off of a rock pile in 4-5 FOW. Other than that couldn't get a bite shallow and couldn't find anything on main channel ledges deep. I parked next to a red Allison trailer at McFarland. Maybe that was you.
LOL. I just answered your question on another thread. That was me. There is a spot there just above McFarland that I always like to check out before leaving in the morning. We caught a couple there and saw you come over to the bluff side. I was gonna cruise over and say hello as we were leaving but you was heading on down river before we got to you. I'll catch you next time maybe. We caught some pretty good fish right at daybreak including one that Trevor got that was just a couple oz shy of 6 lbs. Our fish were in 10-12' water and most were caught on shakeyheads. Before daylight we caught all the other fish fishing a hair jig around bluff walls.:wink