pickwick fishing

red2003

almost every time I go to pickwick I meet a real nice guy in a 2002 Allison, he always comes up and remarks "hey I like your boat" anyone know him? by chance is he a member on this site? from the way he talks I got the notion he lives close and fishes there alot.

GotMyAlly

I've seen that boat on Pickwick, but never met the owner. Always just seen him from a distance. Gotta be the same one though, seems like he's there all the time.

wc911

What color boat, and what did the guy look like. I know the guy with the BIG WHEEL on the front deck in a 03 but not sure about the 02. Alot of nice people on that lake!!!!!

Last edited:

red2003

my boat is a red with black wings 2003 with a 2.5 super mag, his is a grey with red stripes 2002 sporting a newer merc.

GotMyAlly

my boat is a red with black wings 2003 with a 2.5 super mag, his is a grey with red stripes 2002 sporting a newer merc.
I think he has a 2.5XS on it. Most of the time I see him, it looks like he's crappie fishing, but I could be wrong.

red2003

he's a bass fisherman, he showed me his jig and pig with a unique take on a soft minnow he had tied on about 2 ft above, sorta finnese style. stated he had good luck with it and had really had good luck with the Alabama rig early on in the year. next time I see him I'm going to get his name and number, get him on the board maybe he can give us some fishing updates .