our baby is back home

allisonriverrat

now for first completion. motor. just back from paul nichols. top pinnned, balanced, ported, and a few other things,lol. midsection powder coated, new paint on cowl and pan, and custom decals in a candy colored vinyl that is awesome in the sun. off shore mid with cut snout. next is new dash, rigging with anodized fittings, stainless hoses, custom fuel cell, . here is first pics, will update as completed.

allisonriverrat

just got boat back from stone river glass works. i wll show before and aft pics. had two 4 inch holes that had been drilled in rear steps fixed, and all the rigging holes and screws and what evers removed and fixed. then he gell coated(not paint) them. then wetsanded and buffed hole boat. its awesome. i highly recommend pat to anyone. as picky as i am, i was stunned at the perfection in his work. so if u have holes needin to vanish, and want the color of your boat back call pat sorrell at stone river fiberglass boat repair and mfg. 615 890 1009.now i can start putting it back together now. having a custom made alum. milled dash made and custom rigging tubes. will post pics later.

R

Redding XB21

WOW !
It looks like it's ready for Pebble Beach!!!
Not a pebbly beach, but a concourse.
Great Job

allisonriverrat

ok other than new custom dash panels and new vinyl checker flag graphics , boat is done! thank u know who!.lamo. custom fuel cell, (coming soon) dash , allnew wiring, new data tech guage, new pyro, river racer curtains, carpet, and af ew other goodies