On to the next VICTIM:

john4utvols

Watch out, KY is undeafeted, this could be a good game. ALA coming off a high. I wouldn't be suprised if this game is better than the Vandy and AU game. I thought AU looked bad, Vandy has some talent and can score. Go Vandy and KY. Sorry I hate Bama.

SHADOW2.4

Don't apologize John, we all have our favorites....that's what makes NCAA football season so fun. Your scenario could play out, but I don't anticipate it. Coach Saban has the Tide focused on what is at hand......in years past I would agree with you, but the mentality seems to have taken a turn for the better. Not taking anything away from KY...they are doing well this year and I'm glad to see it. I don't think they'll be able to control either line of scrimmge and that's where the game will be won. They may do just as GA did and burn us with a few passes, but it'll be just that......a few......and not enough to overcome the prowess of the TIDE. As far as VANDY......I've always pulled for them and they are doing well this year. If they can figure out a scheme to confuse AU's defense, which I think they can, LOOK 4 THE UPSET !!!! GO VANDY !!!