old newbie

rock107

Probationary User
Thought I was registered here before but apparently not, so I am now a newbie. I have owned a couple Allisons over the years and am going to get back into it a little. Had many STVs, Hydrostreams, and a multitude of others but none were an Allison. My first was an xb02 and it had several motors on it finally ending up with a 200xs ROS and Sportmaster. Incredible combination. No speed demon but a great all around boat. Second one was an xr01with a heavily modified 260 on a 15" os mid and it was a hoot. Formerly owned by Glen Reynolds (sp sorry Glen) and ultra light being barely over 500 lbs. Motor would turn almost 10,000 rpms and pull a 24 Yamaha drag thru tall gear small diameter case. New one (to me) coming is an xb03 with a 200xsROS with a sporty. This boat has been treated more like delicate flower than a boat. Never fished out of. Trolling motor never mounted or drilled. Previously had a 280 but he never had much luck with them so went with the 200 instead. The only fish to see the deck have been Asian flying carp. Looking forward meeting ya'll.

Rock107

aj06bolt12r

I saw that boat facebook I think.. The XB03 Red one. Beautiful boat! Welcome to the website. Not a ton of traffic here anymore. But a few of us still check in occasionally. Post pictures!

Reactions: 22R

rock107

Probationary User
It needs some clean up. Boat has not been used much past few years and needs a bit of a refreshing. Everything is good just not what it can be.

Rock107