Nose cones?

Rocket

I was wondering what kind of lower units & nose cones eveybody was running?> :?

Can ya'll post some pictures of what is working for you? :D

Thanks! :wink:

Rocket

hack02 said:
Torquemaster with Tooters.
What's a Tooter? :roll:

Can you guys post some pictures? :D

We have several (runnng the long nose cone now)! I was wondering what works best on alleys? :wink:

Jimxb02

Same as David's , a CLE wth Bobs cone and blowout ring with welded tab. The tip of the cone is canted downward 3/8" from the center line of prop shaft.

This is my best gear case ; I run 2 MPH faster than any other case I've tried. Very stable, easy to drive.

Jim

pirogue

Rocket, i can tell you that brandon dortch ran as strong as i seen any allison in 1400mod this past weekend took first place, and he did it with sportsmaster, pobably modified in one way or another. now i seen him get loose a couple times but that's the only way i think he knows how to run'm :lol:

merc326

i know a few drag racers down here that run the sportsmaster. they say it might be a little slower but its so much stronger that its worth it.

Yellowallison

Sportmaster work great with the right mods..... and LEE Sanderson can can work one up right..

He did mine and Amans!

Skywagon

I run a stock Sportmaster right now. Runs fine up to 100.

CLE's/Torquemasters with cones seem to be a little faster though. For what I do though, I like the idea of just having a stock, low maintenance sporty.

Bill