Nice A$$

resqu-u

Here some spring time boat resto to get you excited for summer. My old plates took a ride over to East Coast Powdercoating so Bud Conner could work some magic on them. Hope to get my skid planner on next weekend as well as my heads sent off to Jay Smith. What you think. :cool

Last edited:

resqu-u

Very nice! My jack plate is exactly like yours. Allison make a skid planer for it?
The Allison planner is boat specific not jackplate. It comes un-drilled so you can fit it to your plate. I'm hoping to get the side brackets on the inside, we'll see. It will be powder coated as well after its drilled up and cut to length. I'll post pics.

MWest77

The Allison planner is boat specific not jackplate. It comes un-drilled so you can fit it to your plate. I'm hoping to get the side brackets on the inside, we'll see. It will be powder coated as well after its drilled up and cut to length. I'll post pics.
Cool deal! Ocktane just got a new jack plate and planer and they fit together like a glove. Ours is not flat on the bottom so it's probably gonna take some engineering for sure.

resqu-u

With the jack plate all wrapped up it's on to the motor. Here's the first ever Ceramic coated SVS, I might finish the logo's off with gloss black. I'm also going to a pro stock fuel setup, 34cc JSRE heads, JSRE spacer, TDR reeds on lapped cages, non-progressive intake, and I decked and polished the reed plenum. That should wake the ole promax up. If your looking for a great powder coating guy look up Bud Conner with EastCoastPowderCoating. He is a sponsor over on S&F and a great guy.

gmorgan

Resqu-u, how is the powder coat job on the jack plate holding up? I'm having it done to my Allison plate, also.