Nice 1750 Norris Craft!!!

mayberryrick

Super nice and FAST Norris Craft 1750 for sale. New Minn Kota trolling motor, new hummingbird depth finder, Eagle flasher on dash, and all gauges work. It has the Pro Air System in the livewell, new seats, hot foot. THe boat has a 6 inch jack plate with a 150 Black Max Mercury hanging on it with Bob's lower. The prop is a SRX DAH worked 27 pitch. A little slow out of the hole but does really well on top end. New water pump this year. If anyone if interested, this 86 model boat and motor is worth taking a look at! Contact me at 865-607-8846. The boat is in Harriman. Can email pictures!

mayberryrick

Yeah it will do right around 70. I am thinking of trading it for a Jeep. Not sure if I want to come off the water just yet though. If I could afford to trade up for another Allison I would do so but I am just financially limited at the time.

suicidealli

mine was 17' with a moded 175, and ran 84. it was a great set up though. i had that boat for 12 years. i put a bp on it later, and it ran 86. i couldn't control it any faster..LOL
caught a lot of fish in that boat........... i toured the factory in about 98. cool people
post some pics. i will try and find a old pic of mine. i know they said a record in the same hull i had. i use to have the article somewhere..

roy