Newbie intro

BCBXB21

Picking up a new (‘21) XB21 two seater next week. Coming out of some BassCats and expecting a quality boat and new community.
Rigging a third graph after taking delivery and may have questions.

BCBXB21

Here it is leaving Tennessee.
I still take my mother fishing and my my father-in-law (who got me into this crazy bass fishing hobby years ago) so the Allison team worked with me on creating a grab rail to help each of them be able to access the back deck with more security.

BCBXB21

those rails are awesome for your parents ! Be sure to get a nice ladder just In case someone did fall into the water . I use mine all the time swimming with family .
I have a jack plate mounted Eladder to install. I think it would be near impossible for Mom or FiL to use anyway, with bad knees/hips.
Which ladder do you recommend?
I have a plan to get either one back in the boat should they go for a swim and both wear a pdf at all times on the water.

BCBXB21

Thank you. I appreciate the reception I’ve received. Several late nights reading all the info here. I’m sure I’ll have questions in the weeks to come.

David Shook

Man , What a beautiful boat, what power you got on that ? We should be able to get 105 with the right wheel, bet your pop in law would enjoy that ?
Shook

BCBXB21

Man , What a beautiful boat, what power you got on that ? We should be able to get 105 with the right wheel, bet your pop in law would enjoy that ?
Shook
Thanks. I don’t think this one has a prayer of seeing trips except behind the Cummins. Standard 250 Pro XS 4stroke.

I’ve had him puckered up in the cats but I think we will just enjoy the ride and time we have left together. Now, his daughter may question why there isn’t a second console but she looks good even with bugs in her teeth.