new XB 2003

Myron

has anyone noticed the new 2003 prosport on the home page for Allison, the rear deak looks new where the fuel fill is, makes me want a new one

Myron

just talked to Bill, he said it is a 21, I thought it was a 20, my bad

Yellowallison

Yes Darris made changes to 2009 XB21's....

Seen'm at Jasper....ex: changed the console to the new style Xb2002 and changed the fuel fills,bow area and some other lil stuff...:big grin

Scott Gilmore

Yes Darris made changes to 2009 XB21's....

Seen'm at Jasper....ex: changed the console to the new style Xb2002 and changed the fuel fills,bow area and some other lil stuff...:big grin
Smooch smooch..............kiss kiss !! YA, boy you've got that "social special" info !! Scott :big grin:big grin

Yellowallison

Smooch smooch..............kiss kiss !! YA, boy you've got that "social special" info !! Scott
Hey GILMORE..Speaking of KISSie KISSie - Smooch Smooch!!!! Howz ya "Husband" doing these days with all that $$$$$$ he made building Powerheads

:LMAO::LMAO:

Scott Gilmore

Hey GILMORE..Speaking of KISSie KISSie - Smooch Smooch!!!! Howz ya "Husband" doing these days with all that $$$$$$ he made building Powerheads

I'm sure he's doing fine, I just bought 2 more 2.5's & another boat from him !!! Everything's working out great !! Scott :beer: PS, you're still a Darris butt kisser.............:twisted evil

Fl Boy in ILL

Scott Gilmore

If you bought another boat and 2 motors then you won't be needing that top secret Yellow boat you have hidden away so let ME know where its at???? i need one

Rick

Scott Gilmore

Scott Gilmore

If you bought another boat and 2 motors then you won't be needing that top secret Yellow boat you have hidden away so let ME know where its at???? i need one

Rick
Rick, that boat is WAY too nice for you....... MAYBE after I put a few thousand hours on it LOL !!! Scott :big grin:big grin

mikesufka

Nice.

Mike Sufka
St. Cloud, MN
Spectre 30 w/Twin 300 Mercs
Allison Grandsport w/200 ProV Yamaha