New to site

rbear

Probationary User
Own a 2007 2+2. Live out in West Texas. Dead center of the best bass fishing in the world. Only problem it's 500 miles in any direction
to get to that best bass fishing. Look forward to swapping boat info and big fish stories.

BigRWater

Welcome. Like you, I am also new to the site. I love the idea of the 2 + 2! I hope to hear more about your experience with the 2 + 2 in the Texas heat.

rbear

Probationary User
Own a 2007 2+2. Live out in West Texas. Dead center of the best bass fishing in the world. Only problem it's 500 miles in any direction
to get to that best bass fishing. Look forward to swapping boat info and big fish stories.
Thanks to all that have replied with warm welcomes to the forum. Attached is photo that I've seen posted in various Allison
posts. It is Glen Reynolds driving what appears to be my boat after motor install. Not 100% sure it's my boat. But I don't think with the color combo
with the pin stripes there is alot like it. I purchased July 2011, new old stock and went to Lousiville and picked it up. I Met Darris
and his wife on a Saturday. They were so nice. He gave me and the wife a tour of the boat facilty. The selling dealer was from Toronto
He brought the boat to Tennessee and picked up a new one from Darris to take back to Toronto.
I love my Allison.

Attachments

Reactions: Jon

JWolff

That is exactly what my boat looks like but with a 250 rather than the 300. I have your pic saved and use it on my work computer background sometimes. Is yours the one with the tan carpet? I remember a website for a canadian dealer with that color combo.

I just noticed your Allison sticker is gold where mine is silver, but love the dark blue wings.

Attachments

rbear

Probationary User
Yes it has the tan carpet. Not being sure how long Darris will continue to build Allison boats and supply parts. I purchased a full
set of the blue carpet from Bill at Allison a couple years ago. Got it layed out flat hid under the bed. The photo with Glen Reynolds at the helm I believe was taken long before a 300 was put on an Allison. The engine on mine is a Sport Pro XS 225 with 1.62 gears. My Allison stickers are
orginal as far as I know.

ROBERT CROSS

Welcome Aboard....we did just the opposite...bought it from Key Puckett, in Dallas, Picked it up at Glenn's after rigging. Then went to the factory for some 'Bling'.3728091_0_090620081057_2-1.jpgfullsizeoutput_156c.jpegfullsizeoutput_1533.jpeg