New Interior

Ally-Sun

After 24 years the original interior on my GS is showing some wear and a couple stretched seams. For her age she is still in good shape. Yet with not knowing how much longer Allison will offer the interior. At $1900 from Allison I decided to pull the trigger. It would cost at least twice that much to be made around here. The quality, craftsmanship, and ingenuity of the paneled interior design from Allison is remarkable. So the clean up of all those years of hidden grime began. WOW, she was nasty under there! I couldn't be anymore pleased with my new interior and decision!

stuart gary

its always hard to beat out original manufactures. just when i thought i was satisfied with what i had i see ill be spending more money in the near future. sure looks good.

Ally-Sun

its always hard to beat out original manufactures. just when i thought i was satisfied with what i had i see ill be spending more money in the near future. sure looks good.
Thank you Stuart, yes sir it's hard to beat their quality. My old interior wasn't bad. It was just showing signs of wear and a few stretched seams. I just figured at the price I would get it done now. I know for a fact it would cost around $4000 to get it done around here. Even at that price I would say the quality would be a lot less.

SlowHayden

Looks awesome, might as well keep it all Allison for that price and ease of install. Side note I love that teal carpet..

xs03mich

Wow covers look great! I ordered from Nancy also for my GS a couple of years ago. The local guys wanted the same money or more using the old foam. It was a good choice using Nancy they were shipped and fit perfect.