NCAA Tourney

hack02

Anybody keepin up, anybody doing well with their brackets? Some great games. Pitt-Nova was a dandy last night. NC-OK should be a classic today. Sorry about your Tigers Red.

BigRedAlli

Hack, I usely don't keep up with the games, but we were out to eat last night and they had the Vill-Pit game on, I have to admitt, the last 3-4 min had me on the edge of my seat...:gasp Good Game!!!

I drew USC, Akron, Tenn. and Memp. at work, so I'm out...:sad

RedAllison

Anybody keepin up, anybody doing well with their brackets? Some great games. Pitt-Nova was a dandy last night. NC-OK should be a classic today. Sorry about your Tigers Red.
Yep I was wearing my Tiger shirt while watching from Lake Fork. My boys did it too themselves. THATs whats so frustrating about a dynamic team like Memphis, even lastyear we had the same problem. No one beat us all season, we beat ourselves. When we show up to play, we are unstoppable. When they show up with their heads up their azzes, well you see what happens!!! :cuss

OH WELL, if you think lastyears team was bad too the bone just wait for next season. Coach Cal has recruited another "team for the ages". We're already excited in Memphis for the 09-10 season!!! :at the bar

The last minute of that Nova-Pitt game lastnight was one of the best of the tournament! :very happy I would venture to guess that the Final Four will be: Villanova-North Carolina & UConn-Louisville. I HATE WITH A PASSION every team on that card except perhaps 'Nova so THATs who I'll be pullin for now. :big grin

It's fishin time anyway,
RA

LGT-FST

Probationary User
So far its UCONN men and woman. Up here in the north east we can drive Allison's and we can play ball. Warren:big grin

Crazyoz

Banned
Hey Red if Memphis played anybody during the year it would help them in the tournament. Not hard to go undefeated in that conference. Ol well got to rut for someone. I just picking at you Red, they do look good playing all those little teams but it aint the same when you get to the dance.:big grin

LGT-FST

Probationary User
Final four about to start. My wife graduated from Michigan State and we live in Connecticut. Its gonna be a tough game to watch at out house. Uconn woman play tomorrow nite. Go Huskies. Warren

FlatOutAlly

nc 2 a? Wutz a huskie? When the Panthers lost, I quit. I got a stack of brackets here at only $5 per. Every one has The University of Pittsburgh on them to win. I cain't even do the math on this.

Wife and I went to dinner. Problem solved. :cuss :at the bar

Scott Gilmore

Looks like my home team the Spartans are really kicking some a$$ !! I'm a true Gator but it's really cool to see Michigan State going to the final again !! I can't think of a team I'd rather see MSU down than those baby blue fags with that little fairy Hansbrough @ the helm !! With that being said I still have my doubts................GO GREEN & WHITE !!! Win or loose I'll be @ the riot in downtown East Lansing monday night FUN FUN FUN.:beer::beer::beer::beer: Scott

John S

nc 2 a? Wutz a huskie? When the Panthers lost, I quit. I got a stack of brackets here at only $5 per. Every one has The University of Pittsburgh on them to win. I cain't even do the math on this.

Wife and I went to dinner. Problem solved. :cuss :at the bar
Cliff, us northerners know nuttin about basketball...we only know hockey, ice fishin and curling.

RedAllison

Since I HATE UNC and my step-father got his Masters and PHD from Mich. State... GO SPARTIES!!! :at the bar

I'll be watchin the game tonight, but with their so-so game the other night, UNC is prolly GONNA be hittin on all 8 tonight I'm afraid. :sad
RA

LGT-FST

Probationary User
Huskies still in, beat up on Stanford last nite. Wife is routin for the Spartan's tonite.

Crazyoz

Banned
GO BABY BLUE FAGS!!!!! Hansbrough and the rest of the fairys will be looking to put it in someones azz tonight. Should be a good one, beer and hot wings and the remote. Dont need nothing else till its over.