nascar

randybob

just watched last part of the race at indy over half of stands empty wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racerx

Its not as good anymore in my opinion don't even bother watching any more its sad when you have modified race cars that cant out run a factory street car heck they might as well run real stock cars I think it would be better...

randybob

its a sigh of the times i dont about where you are but it pretty much sucks in my neck of the woods

ROBERT CROSS

No longer 'stock car' racing....more like spec racing.

Definitely would be better if they would let the cars be cars instead of twins with different grills. Go back to gasoline and quit making it a milage contest.
Turning into Indy Car, where all the cars are identical, 'cept for a Chevy or Honda engine.

I still watch...sort of. DVR....watch the start....FF thru the commercials and all the boring talking head BS....watch the 20 or so finish laps.

On the flip side, I have enjoyed F1 so far this season.

POI...IMS can hold over half a million folks.

Bob

randybob

went to ims about 8yrs ago wasn't a seat anywhere that was empty they may have added more seat don't know

ally2dextreme

Its not as good anymore in my opinion don't even bother watching any more its sad when you have modified race cars that cant out run a factory street car heck they might as well run real stock cars I think it would be better...
So your saying a 900 plus hp cup car isn't faster than a stock car?..It's a level playing field which is the only way to keep cost down.