My new boat !! Well, new to me...

bassracr

Picked this ol ' boat up a few months ago... 1968 Plymouth fury with 19k miles. I have been working on it and finally have it all dialed in . It runs and drives perfect. I put a modern sanden compressor on for ice cold air . Just went on a 300 mile trip and got 20 mpg . It's all original paint and zero rust anywhere ...a true survivor. It's almost 18 ft. Long..a real highway barge . 318 with 3.23 gears it cruises at 80 like a champ. I might have to find a trailer hitch !

SLOmofo

Boat is right. That thing looks like it just came off the show room floor. Amazing how cars change, then and now. My mother in law had a Mecuary of that year, that thing was HUGE!

bassracr

Boat is right. That thing looks like it just came off the show room floor. Amazing how cars change, then and now. My mother in law had a Mecuary of that year, that thing was HUGE!
Your right Gary , I just couldn't get back far enough or the correct angle to get the whole car in the picture :). All four original full size wheels and tires + the spare was in the trunk with plenty of room left

bassracr

Yes it was at the auction. A dealer friend of mine had it there and I bought it from him . All 5 oem wheels and tires in the trunk . 17 inch American racing wheels on the car

xr6

Beautiful car! It really takes me down memory lane....I bought a 68 Sports Fury when I was 17. Replaced the 318 with a 383...added headers, mags, 8 track stereo etc. Had a great time with it. Enjoy!!:very happy