Mercury parts

tomoad

Where do y'all order your parts from? I been ordering from mercruiser parts or Bam marine but the shipping charges are getting ridiculous. Is there anywhere that offers free shipping?

GotMyAlly

For small parts like filters, gaskets, and such.......i've found it's hard to beat Amazon. I hate using them because I'd rather support small businesses, but I can't spend 50% more just for that reason alone.

ziemer

I've had decent luck with Ebay on the small stuff. Put the part number in the search box and pick the closest seller to you. Most of them have free shipping. Again, this is for the smaller stuff like GotMyAlly mentioned.

whipper

X2 on ebay and amazon. If your an amazon prime member it's at your doorstep in two days.
Yes that is just unreal!! I just became a Prime member. I orders a otterbox for my Samsung Note3. it was hear the very next day!! I couldnt believe it!! i live in the middle of no were!! The piece was over half the cost of any thing i could find in town also. amazon has my vote!! You name it they can get it way less than anyone else!

fnshrmaster

Yes that is just unreal!! I just became a Prime member. I orders a otterbox for my Samsung Note3. it was hear the very next day!! I couldnt believe it!! i live in the middle of no were!! The piece was over half the cost of any thing i could find in town also. amazon has my vote!! You name it they can get it way less than anyone else!
It's amazing and a bit sad. I prefer to support local but it's tough to when you can buy items for almost half of what a store charges. We all have a budget to live by.