Me in a Bullet????

Texan

I went to the APC Rally with some friends this past weekend. The Bullet rep for west of the Mississippi River showed up with a prototype 22CC for us to play with. Me and Darryl were the only two A-boat pilots to show up and we both agree that while the Bullet boy's were talking, they were all looking at our chit.

My boy and I took the play toy out for a spin and somebody snapped a shot of us fixing to blast off. I thought I would post it because you've never seen me in the pilot's seat of a Bullet, but I couldn't resist the opportunity. Marty and Gregg were quick to point out that I was at least interested in what they had to sell.....

Ain't happening, Captain!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

whipper

:cuss better a sister in a whore house than...

:razz
RA
A Allison owner in a Bullet?:big grin OR?

Looks square and pointy in the bow? I mean they sure make a sweet hull.
Gota love getting the chance to ride in another hull. For me though never been in a bullet, the hulls I have gone for a ride in always make me aprestiate my Allison more. I mean than in a good way with respect ya know.

Darth VMAX

A 22ft CC does sound interesting though. Sounds like it would be at home in some shallow salt-water

K.Kiser

I worked at a Bullet dealership in high school, I and Dad alike have owned one and I've been from stem to stern of different models many times when rigging them new... My Dad's was a 22' and mine was a super comp 17' CC... I have been wanting them to make a 22'CC for many years, and I'm glad to see someone ridin' one... Nothing wrong with Bullets, and the newer ones are built with better materials than the older ones and the craftsmanship has always been there without question... All in all I still prefer an Allison obviously, but a Bullet is nice boat and they can be pretty dang fast too when set up by owners who are as determined as us...

hack02

Dang, a 22 foot center console. First I've heard of one. I bet it will handle any motor hung off the back of it.

Texan

Dang, a 22 foot center console. First I've heard of one. I bet it will handle any motor hung off the back of it.
It isn't a center console. The passenger side doesn't have any protection or console. My son was sitting there although he is hard to make out because he sort of blends in with the motor hanging off the back.

Meyers

That was the new 21SS that Marty brought to the rally.

Darth VMAX

Ok, I am confused.

Does Bullet make a CC (Center Console) 21 footer or not? Is this a SC (single console) that is traditionally placed on the starboard side?

I took this thread as a 21' CC (???)

Meyers

The SS is the new design they unveiled earlier this year. The console is moved more to the center but it is a single console but weight has been moved more towards the middle for better balance.

Darth VMAX

AH! Ok, that clears it up. I knew they had a new model out but must have forgotten the designator.

Texan

It was a prototype, dual console. No, it wasn't a short shaft and they didn't even have a modified or competition lower unit on the motor. No wind protection what-so-ever. Period. I'm so used to the wind protection in my XB03, I had to back out and put my hat in the center storage. I will say that motor has some serious mid-range. With the right lower unit, it would scream. The speedo wasn't hooked up, but I'm told I ran it up into the 80's based on the RPMs.