Me and the Ally's got a Shot at the Title

Jessie

:D Georgia Outdoor News a fishing magazine, is having a contest where 8 anglers will be in a fish-off. I was one of the lucky ones to get picked, and will be fishing out of my Ally. The editor will ride with me and document what we catch and what bait we were using.
I'm fishing on Clark's Hill. If anyone could offer some pointers, e-mail me at jessier@tds.net First place is $2500, so wish me luck.

K

Kevin from FL

Good luck Jessie and don't scare him :) He might not be used to fast fishing boats :lol:

J

John Richied

Good luck to you Jessie! Maybe he will notice how nice the XB-03’s ride with great wind protection and write some about that. :p

jimmyb

scare him... with the amount of fish that you catch!

M-Wiggy

Careful on Clark Hill dude, I "heard" its full of stumps. Also get the ole GPS dialed in when ya launch.

Tear em a new arse dude !!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Jessie

Well guys I fished this past Friday at Clark's Hill. I caught 1 bass and the guy I was fisfing against caught 4 bass. He advances to the next round. My press observer cuoldn't believe how smooth the Ally rode. We only got to run the Ally to 75mph as I didn't want to scare him. At least I hope he writes good things about the Ally.