may sell xb21 bassport pro next year

robert

I have not had my boat in the water this entire year. Engine (300XS) has 59 hours. I purchased the boat new; it has all the extras. I want to fish the spawn early next year and then will consider selling. Love boating but getting old and am pursuing other interests.

I've owned a total of 4 Allisons. Every one was terrific. Two XB2003s and 2 XB21s. What a company Allison is! Anyway you will be hearing from me next year. Robert

flatout

Can you post a couple of pics? I may be ready next year to sell my XB21 Prosport and go to a Basssport Pro.

SmallJaw

Send me the info you have on your boat cuz. I have a nephew who is interested. He loves mine and wants one too. Thanks. :smile

TB21

Sure like to see some detailed info on this boat. I may be in the market to buy around the time your talking about selling.

robert

When I get my boat out of storage I will post photos (with the help of someone who knows how to post) so you can see the equipment, etc. It sits on a tandem Boatmet trailer, has lowrance gps in bow and console, stealth charger, it is white with red and black wings. I purchased the engine new from Jacos in 2007. I plan on going fishing in the near future and at that time I will take photos. Thanks for the interest.

Robert