LSU in the BCS Championship Game!

AllyDave

Crazy. Absolutely Crazy. When I left work last week, I was just hoping LSU would show up and play respectably against Tennessee in the SEC Championship game. No one and I mean NO ONE around town, not even in their wildest dreams, thought we had a snowballs chance in he_ _ of actually making it the the BCS Championship game. Now that LSU did, I still can't believe it's true. I'll be pulling for them to get healthy and play like they did the first few games of the season when the whipped Mississippi State and Virginia Tech into oblivion. If they do, Ohio State will meed the same fate. If not, it just may be another nail-biter right down to the wire.

RedAllison

Welp Dave I just wanna know one thing? What is yalls top scholarship worth? Because I think Eric Ainge deserved it yesterday. He was the BEST quarterback LSU has had ALL year!!! :cuss Dat sumbeech couldn't throw a party. I'm just GLAD he's FINALLY gone. :beer:

Yep I been saying since the first 1/4 maybe 1/2 of the season that the ENTIRE SEC conference was in a "funk" and having an off year. Now if LSU is honestly deserving of a title run AND if they actually WIN. Then man NOT ONLY was it an offyear for the SEC but ALL of the NCAA football programs coast to coast!!! :confused:

And to think, Fulmer FINALLY made it once again too Atlanta only to beat himself... :banghead
RA

ps
LOL though I GOTTA admit, I heard if we won then GA might be in the spot instead of LSU for the title game!!! THAT woulda REALLY torqued us since we paddled their aces this season IN Georgia...

john4utvols

It does suck that 1 guy threw the game away :banghead. I wished #4 would have played more, he looked good. I still hate Phil to a point and half of his staff. Off and Def coordinators need to be gone.

LAAllison

Watch the line. I bet LSU is the favorite. And that may be what ohio needs to get pumped up. They have been hammered everytime they play a SEC team in a bowl.

Art

Roll Tide

hack02

Boy WV's season dropped like a stone with the loss to Pitt. I swear, I don't think there is a real number 1 in the whole NCAA. Alot of teams could be there. USC, OK, MIZZU, LSU, Ohio ST., VT, Hawaii, any of them could be considered number 1 and 2.

RedAllison

Steve you got THAT right. Aint NO ONE head and shoulders above the rest this year. We've got a collection of "cleanest dirty socks in the pile"! :embarassed

THIS is Ohio States year if they really want it bad enough. They obviously weren't prepared for lastyear (I don't think ANYONE was, the gayturds were just ON lastyear!) but if the LSU that showed up in Atlanta shows up for the Nattie then the 'bucks should be icing down the beer this year!!! However I can't see LSU just bringing the same game they had for the Hogs and in Atlanta. It might be "payback" time and if that's the case then LOOK OUT...

TBuck, bro yall should REALLY be happy this month!!! :beer::beer:
RA