Looking for the Skater owner in PA?

Blue Gray in PA

Saw a really cool Skater bi-hull with a Merc 300 on it today on the river here in western PA. Drop me a PM and we'll hook up after you get the motor broke in. I'm a speed freak from way back and if it's fast, I want a ride. :D

P.S. Vehicles only - my wife would get jealous of anything that didn't require gasoline to start flying. :lol:

GPI Racing

If I'm not mistaken that would be Larry the administrator from the STVowners.com site. The boat discription fits and he just rebuilt his motor. Nice guy.

Randy

Yep, we found each other. I think you may have the only Allison running the Allegheny. Randy is correct I do run www.stvowners.com site so stop over and say hello. Also on S&F I go by the name "Euroski"! The engine felt a lot stronger today since I estimate it has about 5 hours run time.

chat soon.

BTW, Randy did you check your PM over at the STV site?

Blue Gray in PA

Nice to meet you again Larry. I joined your web-site forum too and went there this morning after getting my confirmation. Very cool site and lots of good topics there as well. (Allisonowners.com will still be my home page though Kevin. :D ) Since the weather is not supposed to be too good here today, I'll probably be at home but if the sky clears a little, I may go back down to the rivier to get more seat time before the Allison Rally.