Looking for chopper

wc911

26 or 28 chopper big ear. Flo torque would be nice stock would be nice also. Let me no what u have.

skewby

let me get with joe, he has mine that was built for my 03 cleaning it up and since i bought the 21 it will be for sale. call me later in the week.

mittenbass

I have a 28p Chopper II with a flo-torq hub that I'd be willing to sell. It is uncut and has been worked for an Allison. If your interested I can send pics.

mittenbass

I think you posted on my wall rather than a PM, but I got your message. I will txt you pictures tomorrow morning. The prop came with my XB21 (which I bought used 2 yrs ago). The previous owner bought the prop new in 2004. It runs good but 99% of the time I run thru hub 4 blades due to all my fishing gear.

wc911

I think you posted on my wall rather than a PM, but I got your message. I will txt you pictures tomorrow morning. The prop came with my XB21 (which I bought used 2 yrs ago). The previous owner bought the prop new in 2004. It runs good but 99% of the time I run thru hub 4 blades due to all my fishing gear.
Thanks