Looking for an XB2003 hull and trailer

allison1

Probationary User
I have decided to sell my 1999 2003xb, red, black wings, factory tandem allison trailer with new raised letter tires, factory center steering, factory hydraulic steering, new batteries. I am the 2nd owner since new. Live well has never seen a fish. Rear bench seat stays inside house. It has never been beached and never been buffed. Stays covered-up while under a shed. Only scratches is where the troll motor hit while being pulled up. Also, there was some electronics (taken off when I got it) that left a couple of small mounting holes. I am going to pull motor off and sell just boat and trailer. $12,500. The boat was bought new in Dallas, Texas. I brought it to central Louisiana where I live. I can send some text pictures on my phone if interested. - (318) 623-5304.

Dondante

I'll contact you Tmrw. Price is a little more than I want to spend. But could take a look.

Thanks

Paul L.

If your still looking i have a very nice 1994 Allison 2003 Prosport white with red tips and new carpet and the seats have been redone. The trailer has all been redone with new carpet and bunks and re-painted. It has a hard to find 2003 Mercury Promax 225X with low hours and runs great. Call or text if interested and I will provide you with pictures. I am located in Western North Carolina. (828) 735-3166