lOOKING FOR A RESORT

Bob Ant

I am going to take a vacation next month, God willling. My wife wants a resort type place with a pool and outside bar, sounds good to me. I would like a place that has that allso but located on a lake so I can take the boat. Anybody know of a place like that. I live in Chattanooga so some place in Southeastern US would work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JR

Resorts

Just a short list of Florida coastal Resorts is: Key West, Marathon Key, Hawk's Cay, Islamorado, Key Largo, St Petersburg Beach, Dunedin Yacht Club, Crystal River, St Augustine, Amelia Island.

The great ones on the West Coast / Panhandle are still suffering from the Hurricanes.

You might also like Tybee Island in Ga. too [make sure you have GPS navigation due to all of the rivers].

The Best Lake / freswater resorts are: Lake Lanier, Sinclair, Alatoona, Lake Roy, Palatka, Savannah River, Astor.

The Salt doesn't hurt the equipment if you wash and flush each night...
JR

LAAllison

Bob
Look at www.lakemartin.com thats a big beautiful lake and there some real reasonable priced resorts and condos you can rent. Good golf in the area also. Only downside is the smell when the wind blows from the auburn direction.
Art