Look what followed us home

nort

Dude, that's where I found it!! It was less then 30 minutes from me. I actually found it 2 years ago and told the guy if he ever decided to part with it to call me. He did and now it lives with 4 sisters.
If you're looking for one there's another 15r available in Barrie.
It's been fully redone and is mint!
The only reason I didn't grab that one is it needs nothing and this is going to be a bit of a project for junior and I to work on.

nort

That a 13 ? I new a guy that had one with a twister that ran over 100 back in the mid 80's !
15r.
The guy I bought it from has a twister as well but isn't prepared to part with it.
Friend of mine in Barrie, Ont has a 15r that's currently for sale. It's immaculate and is rigged with a 12" 2.5 making about 245-250hp. It runs 106.
This is a bit of a project / trainer for junior.
I've got an Erude 15" 50hp Sizzler to start with. After that, probably a Stinger then he'll probably steel my 02...
Who knows!!
I'm gonna be looking for set up input from some of you with seat time in these smaller A boats.
My buddie with the 2.5 on his has it set up & balanced perfectly but there's a big diff between a V-6 and a 2 or 3 cylinder hangin off the back.
I'm also looking for details regarding the lip on the pad.
A previous owner blueprinted the running surface. It's sharp and straight but there's no lip....and it looks like there used to be.
Any input is much appreciated.....