Livorsi Products, Hydrodynamics Products, Carbon Fiber

85allison

I wanted to let my Allison Family know that I am now a dealer for all Livorsi Products. I am also a dealer for all of the hydrodynamics products along with doing my flat carbon accessories. It isn't my full time business as I am a state police detective but I want to try to bring you guys quality products at a good price. If there is anything you need let me know. I can also get you the new Allison steering wheel made by livorsi as well. Give me a call or text 813-393-6533

Last edited:

ally2dextreme

I wish you luck in your side endeavor, I own a business so its tuff for me to keep quite.Since there are no site sponsor s I guess this is exceptible. The one issue I do have is advertising to undercut Allison on a product they provide.Allison is a small business ,I think being on an Allison board undercutting them is wrong,You have no overhead ,no responsibility of course you can sell it cheaper.This is a family here and we wouldn't be here without Allison. I referbish alot of Allison I could have alot of stuff made cheaper but I choose to support them so we can continue the tradition. Just my 2 cents I hope you think about it... On a side note thank you for your service to your community I hope your proud because you sure should be..

85allison

I wish you luck in your side endeavor, I own a business so its tuff for me to keep quite.Since there are no site sponsor s I guess this is exceptible. The one issue I do have is advertising to undercut Allison on a product they provide.Allison is a small business ,I think being on an Allison board undercutting them is wrong,You have no overhead ,no responsibility of course you can sell it cheaper.This is a family here and we wouldn't be here without Allison. I referbish alot of Allison I could have alot of stuff made cheaper but I choose to support them so we can continue the tradition. Just my 2 cents I hope you think about it... On a side note thank you for your service to your community I hope your proud because you sure should be..
I appreciate your reply, and understand your view. I'm not sure of many people that are closer to the Allison Family than me. The carbon fiber pieces are a product that Allison doesn't even offer. I simply compare to the plastic pieces that Allison offers. Allison has been contacted by me prior to ever beginning to manufacture any type of trim pieces. I understand that Allison is a small business and have been for years. I'm not trying to undercut them whatsoever. I don't offer any products for an Allison boat that Allison offers aside from the new style steering wheel and Allison doesn't advertise that as a livorsi wheel they offer it as their own. They don't offer any type of real carbon fiber accessory pieces. So again I appreciate your lecture however I would also appreciate you contacting me privately if you have a concern of me betraying Allison boats in any way because that is the last thing I would do. I probably send more people to Allison to purchase their products direct then anything I sell.