livewell divider

jcoats3

Was going call Bill tomorrow. Thought I would ask the other experts. Did the XB2003 come w/ a divider in the livewell. Mines a 94 model was thinking how I could divide the well to keep two people fish separate easy w/o cull floats. Saw that a grove is on the front and back walls. Thought about cutting some lexan to fit snug and put holes in it and see if stay. But if one is made for it be good to. Thanks

Myron

they all came with one, if you catch big fish it will not stay put unless you glue it in. I prefer to use cull tags myself

wasmeneh

I'm pretty sure they can=me with a divider. Just clean it out real well when you put it in and then use some marine caulk to hold it in, like Myron said it will vibrate and maybe come loose without being stuck in place. I had a tournament last year with 5 weighing over 25 lbs and the divider stayed in fine.
Mikw

GotMyAlly

I may have a divider that will fit laying around at home......I've taken the divider out of every a-boat I've owned as soon as I brought it home.

jcoats3

I was wondering not that I had to have one in it. Sounds like it don't stay in place very well. I've had that before in other boats.

jcoats3

The way my last few trips been fishing turning it into a beer cooler ain't to bad of an idea.